Friday, June 28, 2013

Floral Romper

Happy Friday! I wore this outfit to a Cape Cod League baseball game with Jay, LKP & Cola. Are rompers still in style anymore? I'm not sure, I never see them around except for beach cover-ups. But I had bought this last year before I got pregnant & was excited to finally have the chance to wear it because pregnant bellies & rompers do not mix.



Romper: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Watch & Bangle: Marc Jacobs via Bloomingdales, bangle available here
Monogram Necklace: Tiny Tulip
Belt: Nordstrom
Sandals: Dolce Vita Dakota Bow Sandals via Nordstrom 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is, hands down, my favorite outfit of yours so far. It's classy, fun, beautiful and just perfect! Keep wearin the romper, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete