Saturday, June 8, 2013

Piko & Leopard

I've totally jumped on the Piko tops bandwagon. I bought some when I was pregnant thinking they would be flattering since they are drapey, but I was WAY wrong. They ended up looking like a tent on top of my baby belly. Live & learn. But I do definitely enjoy them now. Also, here's a secret from today's outfit- I still wear my maternity leggings on a regular basis... I actually like them better than regular leggings because they sit higher on the waist, so they don't pinch in at the hips! (Also, pardon whatever the hell is going on in the corner with the Bacardi & Cola)






Piko Top: The Rage, sold out, available here
Maternity Leggings: Old Navy
Scarf: ASOS
Sandals: Nordstrom

3 comments:

  1. OH My Gosh! I am in love with that scarf! Animal print really is such a great neutralizer and just pulls an outfit together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I wear my maternity pants still too...I love them!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jessica! Glad to know I'm not the only one who still loves her maternity pants :)

      Delete